We are looking for the best projects, that demonstrate a positive impact on the environment, but that will also and foremost be sustainable from a business standpoint and have a significant potential return on investment. Projects may come from everywhere, as long as they fit the following requirements:
- One or many team members must commit themselves 100% to the program.
- Projects must be in clean technologies and have a clear impact on the environment.
- All team members must accept and go through a standard background check.
We are using the following but not necessarily exclusive list of criteria:
- Convinced and convincing team of entrepreneurs.
- Project of developing a product or service directly related to clean technologies and having the potential to reduce carbon footprint.
- Large potential and reachable market size.
- Address a problem that is a real pain and/or offers a solution that is more a must-have than a nice to have.
- Project is built on a technology that is not infringing on existing ones and is subject to strong IP protection.
- Project is achievable in a realistic timeframe and with reasonable funding.
- Solution can be scaled up on an industrial and commercial basis in a realistic timeframe (e.g. less than 5-7 years) and with justifiable capital funding needs.
- Team experience, entrepreneurship and motivation.