Ecofuel unveils its 7th cohort
Montreal, March 7, 2018 – Ecofuel, a venture capital fund and specialized and personalized accelerator in the cleantech sector, announces the five companies of the Ecofuel Accelerator Spring 2018 Cohort. Selected amongst 30 applicants, they’re the participants of the seventh cohort of the Ecofuel Accelerator, which will continue until May 2018.
Entrepreneurs from AecopaQ, GiGrow, POTLOC, Senswear and Surveyor.city will experience in the last three months an acceleration program tailored to their needs, which was already a success factor for many companies in the past four years. They will receive mentorship and advice from about forty mentors who are references in cleantech, business, global markets and entrepreneurship.
• AecopaQ: recycled fiber-based food packaging
• GiGrow: injection rotary cultivation system – gigrow.com
• POTLOC: Big data management and analysis for retail – potloc.com
• Senswear: Universal optical sensing technology distribution for harsh environment monitoring – senswear.com
• Surveyor.city: data acquisition platform for the building energy optimisation – surveyor.city
Ecofuel is a venture capital fund and a specialized and personalized accelerator dedicated to the cleantech startups. Ecofuel, powered by Cycle Capital, works with entrepreneurs to help build globally competitive companies. Ecofuel Fund invests smart money in seed stage startups that develop and commercializes clean technologies while the Ecofuel Accelerator offers entrepreneurs a specialized and personalized program of training workshops, networking sessions, an experienced mentor ecosystem.
In addition to the funding provided by the Government of Quebec, the Ecofuel Accelerator, founded by Cycle Capital, benefits from the collaboration of Transition énergétique Québec, Écotech Québec and Innovacorp.